Ellie is a partner at Volterra. She holds a degree in Mathematics and Economics from the University of Cambridge.
Ellie works as the Project Manager on many of our Corporate Modelling and Development & Planning projects.
Recent and on-going projects include:
- Developing decision support tools for understanding the impact of changes in regulation for the Office of Rail Regulation and Network Rail, and for OWFAT and several water companies
- Estimating own and cross-price elasticities for a global alcoholic beverages company to assess the impact of changes to duty rates upon consumption and taxation revenues
- Appraising the Wider Economic Benefits of different options for High Speed Rail lines across the UK in terms of economic output and productivity as well as considering the benefits of capacity release on existing lines
- Producing and providing user training for a spreadsheet based employment forecasting model for the GLA that forecasts employment across 12 different sector and 33 London boroughs
- Estimating the impacts of Westfield’s Stratford City development in terms of job creation, economic output and return on taxpayer investment
- Advising on the assumptions underpinning the Department for Transport’s National Air Passenger Demand Model and Passenger Allocation Model and estimating the impact that changes to assumptions would have upon air passengers at different airports