Volterra Partners is a niche economic consultancy who provide creative, industry leading analysis to our clients. Our primary areas of business are the economic impacts of Development & Transport schemes. We are proud to be one of London’s most respected small Economic Consultancies. With recent projects in New Zealand, Australia, Sweden and Canada, our reputation is growing internationally.
Our consultants have advised on the largest and most innovative transport schemes: Crossrail, High Speed Rail, Hyperloop to name just a few. Recent development projects have included: Battersea Power Station, the proposed world-class entertainment resort London Resort, and Olympia London’s redevelopment. We provide cutting edge, best in class analysis to support our clients in understanding the economic impacts of these innovative and exciting projects. For London Councils, we have recently forecast unemployment across London as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on the economy.
There is an opportunity to join us. We are looking for consultants with between two- and 10-years’ experience to join our growing team. The nature of the company means that the role can be adapted to your experience, giving you both the flexibility and support to progress in your role. You will have exposure to a variety of projects and big name clients from multinationals and government departments to trade bodies.
We are looking for an experienced consultant to join our friendly and intellectually curious team of Economists.
This exciting role will involve:
– Technical, quantitative work
– Qualitative background research and reading
– Report writing and client liaison
– Developing project methodologies
– Writing proposals and supporting on key projects
– 2:1 or 1st class degree (or equivalent) in a numerate discipline: Economics, Mathematics, PPE, as well as others will be considered
– Between two and ten years of experience in a relevant professional field
– Excellent research and analysis skills
– Strong command of written and spoken English
– Communication skills and commercial awareness
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
Please send your cv and a covering letter by email to Sandra Osborn.
The deadline for applications to be considered is Friday 30th April. Interviews will take place in our Putney office in early May or via Zoom/Teams if necessary.