In recent years we have worked exclusively for Strutt & Parker acting as their in-house economic and research functions.
Strutt and Parker
In-House Economic & Research Advisory
Bridget Rosewell has a long standing relationship with Strutt & Parker and acts as their exclusive in-house economic and research functions. We provide economic and market analysis, with our consultants working on-site two days a week. The aim of this relationship is to enhance Strutt & Parker’s advisory capabilities and help their clients achieve their strategic objectives.
Our economists work on-site at Strutt & Parker fulfilling regular research requirements, as well as bespoke research pieces to support specific projects.
- Presenting at Prospects for Property, an annual event considered to be the best review of the property market held in London
- Presenting at the quarterly Strutt and Parker partners events
- Producing quarterly economic newsletters, circulated to Strutt & Parker’s clients
- Generating rental growth forecasts which are updated bi-annually
Our bespoke research services to Strutt & Parker vary in terms of size and type of project. Our work is used to support Strutt & Parker’s evidence-based approach in advising their clients. Recent projects include:
- Providing the economic background to a major mixed use development scheme in the south east, focusing on the economic viability of the proposed scheme
- Providing economic and analytical support to advise a developer in a bid on a prime residential site in central London
- Economic profiles of the English regions to support the acquisition and re-structuring of an industrial property portfolio
- Analysing office take-up and supply in the South East region for a quarterly report on the office market
- Economic appraisal of local areas to assess their prospects for growth
- Analysing the performance of property funds to support the launch of a fund of funds product
- Rental forecasts at the local level
- Outlook for UK retail